PALM TREE LEADERSHIP FORUM (178-911 NPO) has a VISION to impact South Africa in various ways to bring about lasting results for generations to come. Creating a well-groomed, nurtured, God fearing, Spirit filled and a glorious future generation.
The PURPOSE of PALM TREE LEADERSHIP FORUM is to:
- Impact the Youth through opened doors of ministry;
- Equip and provide training for Youth Workers & Christian leaders;
- Engage Youth Workers** & Christian leaders through mentoring, counselling and encouragement;
- Be torch bearers to Challenge other Youth Workers & Christian leaders;
- Building Effective partnerships with PTLF members;
- Be Prayer focused;
- Create awareness of youth hardships and realities;
- Network with external Christian Groups.
** Youth Worker is a generic term given to anyone in a Christian capacity (lay or clergy) who work with the youth on a regular and impactful basis.
PALM TREE LEADERSHIP FORUM’s statement of unity and intent:
To be read at the start of each branch meeting…
- We are a non-denominational organisation which welcomes you Christian leaders and workers to this oasis;
- All who attend are Christians of different backgrounds and Christian traditions, yet they have a heart for the Kingdom of King Jesus;
- We are born of God’s Spirit – We are old and young; men and women; different races and cultures; some are rich and others are poor; however Christ considers us ONE with Him in His body. He makes no distinctions or divisions in His Church. We are the fellowship of the saints of God.
- Love and respect one another as “brothers and sisters” in in Christ Jesus.
- Open your hearts & minds to the Holy Spirit who teaches us how to love, grow and be one;
- Be a servant and be the least – be like Jesus;
- And God will build His Kingdom, and we will be His co-workers – He shall be glorified.